Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Raspberry Peach Sangria


Raspberry Peach Sangria

  • 1 Liter white wine
  • 2 cans* peach nectar
  • 1 package frozen** peaches
  • 1 package frozen** raspberries+
  • 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
  • sugar, optional, to taste
Mix wine and nectar together. Add fruit. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Gently stir mixture and add sugar (1/4-1/2 Cup) if desired.   Continue to refrigerate and serve when ready!
*I started out with just one can of peach nectar and it was still really wine-tasting by the next day. I ended up adding another can by the time I was pleased with it. It’s really a taste-as-you-go process to get it how you like it.
**of course you can use fresh fruit, it just wasn’t in season/as economical at the time I made this.
+I actually just used half the raspberries so I could use the other half in the red. But if I was just making the one, I would put the whole thing in. There’s no science for the fruit, put in however much you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment