Flaming Marshmallow Jelly Shots Recipe
- 1 (or two depending on colors) box flavored gelatin
- Carve out the middle of the marshmallow. You can eat the center or discard it!
- Make your Jello using 3 ounces flavored boxed gelatin, 6 ounces water and 6 ounces vodka. I used blue and red Jello to go with Memorial Day!
- Let the Jello cool completely before pouring it into the marshmallow. It should still be liquid, just cooled. I actually used a dropper to put the Jello inside and it worked well to keep the marshmallows clean. Refrigerate until the Jello has set inside the marshmallow.
- Then pack 'em up to then eat plain or you can toast them! Put them on a stick and give a quick toast over your campfire. Or for a quick effect (or you don't have a campfire), dip them in Bacardi 151 and light it on fire.
- Just like roasting a marshmallow, make sure you blow out the flame out before you eat it.