CITRUSY CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA RECIPE
- 4 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 3 clementines, thinly sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne
- Prepare simple syrup by stirring sugar and water until sugar completely dissolves. Keep in refrigerator to chill while prepping other ingredients.
- In a tall pitcher, add all fruits + grapefruit juice + salt + simple syrup and ginger ale . Chill in refrigerator for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- To serve, add sangria in a fancy-schmancy glass and top it with bubbly champagne!