Christmas Rum Punch Recipe
- Lime slices, for ice and garnish
- Apple wedges, for ice and for garnish
- Cranberries, for ice
- 3/4 cup Citrus-Ginger Sugar
- 2 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 3/4 cups dark rum
- 2 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 cups Amaretto
- 3 3/4 cups apple juice, preferably organic
- 3 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Freshly grated cinnamon, for garnish
- Fill a 2-cup container with water and add lime slices, apple wedges, and cranberries; cover and transfer to a freezer. Freeze until solid.
- In a large punch bowl, mix together sugar and lime juice until dissolved. Add rum, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and apple juice. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices, orange slices, apple wedges, and cinnamon; serve.